Session workouts will include:
- Pat and his trainers will interact with players and give pointers/ideas around Leadership, mental aspects of game, and other pointers.
- Message of the day, a basketball skills workout, and a Q&A session to get to know the kids and check in on how they are doing.
- Drills and activities that players can do by themselves to improve their game and daily challenges for all players at all skill levels (beginner and advanced options for most drills to make sure each kid is challenged)
- Online sessions will be delivered through Zoom via a private link – for our club only (one time invite line for all 8 sessions)
- Please have your players leave your cameras on so the coaches can watch your child work out, coach them up and encourage them when they need it!
All classes at 3:00 p.m.*, sessions will open at 2:45 p.m.
- June 8th Ball Handling (Intermediate)
- June 9th Leaderhip
- June 10th Ball Handling (Advanced)
- June 15th Ball Handling (Intermediate)
- June 16th Leadership
- June 17th Ball Handling (Advanced)
- June 22nd Ball Handling (Intermediate)
- June 23rd Leadership
- June 24th Ball Handling (Advanced)
- Training sessions will open at 2:45 p.m. and Pat and his trainers will interact with players and give pointers/ideas around Leadership, mental aspects of game, and other pointers.
What players will need:
- A ball, water bottle and clean area to workout in.
- Access to a PC or mobile device with a camera where they can access the live Zoom session (Zoom is free to download)
- Zoom link will be available after player is registered. More specifics will be found in the confirmation email.
An outline of the training session:
- 10 minute high rep / cardio warm up
- 10-15 minute drill breakdown typically focused on footwork
- 5 minute strength / cardio finish
To sign up for the training, please click on the following link: https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=18761042&appointmentType=13785431