1. Go to http://www.clixmn.com
2. Click "View and order prints" on the top menu.
3. Select "Sports Photography."
4. Click "Search" to see all listings.
5. Select "SLP Basketball" catalog
6. Enter "Blue2019" as the password to access the catalog.
7. Locate your team.
9. Select a product you'd like to order.
Check us out on Facebook and Instagram!
Spring Lake Park Basketball club is committed to supporting the development of our basketball players during the off-season.
We are teaming up with some of the best coaches and professionals across the basketball community to offer more opportunities over the summer months - register today!
The Spring Lake Park Panthers Basketball Club (SLPPBC) is a non-profit organization that provides youth in the Spring Lake Park School District #16 attendance area the opportunity to learn and enjoy the game of basketball at a competitive level. Our focus is on teaching basketball fundamentals, promoting team play, improving individual skills and having fun in order to promote a life-long enjoyment of the game of basketball.
Panther youth basketball is organized in three tiers: Rec League and Traveling, which are run by SLPPBC and School Basketball, which is run by Spring Lake Park Schools District #16.